Why take the ParityPledge®?
Companies that make a public commitment are more likely to achieve their diversity and inclusion goals. Cool! In addition to achieving those goals you'll also receive these benefits:
- Your organization will be a Corporate Member of Parity.org
- Logo placement on Parity.org website
- Mentions in Parity.org press announcements, social media posts and media interviews
- Turnkey publicity kit (press release template, social media posts, blog post templates, logos)
- Your organization will be included as part of the Parity.org social media campaign where you will be recognized as a champion for the advancement of diversity in business.
- Let others know of your commitment to parity and support for women and/or people of color in business
- You may use the Parity.org logo as part of your internal and external marketing, recruitment, and social media campaigns
- Free lifetime Parity.org membership—no fees
Send an email to HR
You can also support the movement of increased parity in VP levels and higher, including the C-Suite, by sending an email to your Chief Human Resources or Diversity Leader. Check out this sample email here ready for you to edit or send.